Plasma Lifter Manual Bevel Cut Breakaway Protection System
(Stepper motor and torch shown not included....for reference only...)
WHAT YOU HAVE HERE IS A Z AXIS LIFTER FOR PLASMA WITH MAGNETIC BREAKAWAY protection and Manual bevelling system. ALL PARTS ARE PRECISION CNC MACHINED TO TIGHT TOLERANCES. PARTS ARE CAREFULLY CHOSEN TO DELIVER HIGH PERFORMANCE AT A REASONABLE PRICE.
The head is rotating manually...45 degree left and right....so you can use this for cutting bevel. There are markings engraved on the plate for your easy manual settings. Wiring management....no more worries about cabling....all taken care of...all in a ergonomically and aesthetic design....yet fully functional....all what is needed. We did the thinking for you.
- Manual bevel head....45 degree setting..(rotating on bearings).
- Protection system with powerful magnets
- Cable carrier
- Commercial sensors
- Compact design with aesthetics...no "bulky design"
- Plug and Play...less worries
THIS PRODUCT IS DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONALS, BUT ALSO FOR THE ADVANCED HOBBYIST.
35 mm Double Mount Motor mount FITS NEMA 23 WITH 0.250 SHAFT Standard. (Other coupling shafts sizes on demand free.)
- Ball screw with zero backlash,
- Linear ball bearings,fast and smooth travel
- Induction rails 65 Rc -Homing,
- Torch protection system
- Drilled back plate and mounting plate
- Magnetic breakaway will detect the plasma torch
- Material Al 6061 Aerospace Grade
- Cable carrier for an easy plug and play solution.
- Parts and Support Available...Email us.
-Z axis lifter for plasma with magnetic breakaway, two 35 mm torch mounts, and bevelling cut system... Some wiring required. Ready for your 35 mm torch (Please see pictures for details) ***35 mm torch and motor not included... for reference only***
Lifter shows a previous version of the magnetic breakaway head.
Below picture shows the actual version of the lifter...(with the arrow degree marking and pivoting bolt...CNC machined from Alum. billet).
Pleases see pictures bellow for reference.
New A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an un printed box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details.
Note: Some of our products are patent pending....